Saturday, October 3, 2009

I feel completed, and I'm happy.
I think I'm over the whole self conflict and issues with him.
I'm so happy!
I had so much fun today, :D
I really enjoy hanging out with Sandy.
We do the most randomest shit ever.
Like lying on the middle of sidewalks and acting creepy.
I love how when I talk to her, there's no pauses.
We bounce and glide from subject to subject.
Thanks to her, I remembered a lot of childhood memories I haven't really shared with others.
And I ate her nachos. >:] muahaha.
We talked for like 3 hours. Until 11!
Then Gilbert walked me home cuhs he loves me. (:
I got home at 12:45. And got in trouble so I can't go anywhere tomorrow.

The only bad thing today was me getting my left ear almost burned off, losing my sparkly green hair tie, running through mud and dropping my phone in it, and being scared shitless in the dark with Sandy. All the good/happy stuff made up for it.

After a good 20 minutes of when I got home, I discovered a small package on my bedroom chair.
The CD you burned me w/ a letter, I feel as if it concludes my day.
It ends my day, and I can go to sleep smiling.

Thank you, today.

0 comments: