STOP

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Was I never serious before? Was I always careless?
If I wasn't, why do you guys laugh at my pain?
It hurts. I giving up on Geometry, French, and slowly all my other classes.
I feel so weak. Inside and out. I don't have ANYBODY.
I blurt shit out to people, but that only means I'm stupid and gullible.
I hate this so much. I want to cry so badly, but I can't because my fucking parents.
I would cry in deep sorrowful gasps if I could. You, you make the tears I hold in, spill out.
You pour my full cup with more water. A much higher amount than I need. It overflows.
I always cling on to people and try to suck their comforts and smiles out of them so I can feel better.
I don't even know where I'm going. I spiral down. This is stupid.
Aghh. Thanks Eric Mak for trying to give me different views and listening to my stupid shit.

Don't talk about me from such a distant place. I know I'm not a perfect being, and I'm not so nice either, but it's not worth it. I don't know who to believe and what to believe, but I'll try to brush it off.
Bleeeh. Or maybe I'll juss go crying over my shit in school like a fucking retard. Keep it in Janice. You can do it. (:
Think of cute dinosaurs and helicopters. :D

My girliefrand owes me Starbucks cuhs I bought his babyass a Subway sandwich today. ^____^
Pffft. Yu-Gi-Oh!

0 comments: