Insomnia

Friday, May 22, 2009

I am FINALLY blogging. I've been so lazy. Bleeeehh.

Highlights of the day:

  • Drawing dicks and trying to turn them into animals in French class with Linh and Dang.
  • Attempting to serve a tennis ball. Multiple times.
  • Breaking into my own swimming pool to try and kidnap baby ducks with Kenny.
  • Leaving a voicemail for Nhu while making out with Bob (my balloon and bestfriend who is now deflated)
  • Jay's house - nap on his bed, watch him play gayass games, eat burger king, and play Brawl on his Wii.
  • Listening to Birthday Sex as of right now!
Baby oil smells good, and makes my leg all smoothish! ^___________^
Hmm. I don't really know what to talk about at the moment. I'm kinda tired.
I hope my dad let's me go to the strawberry festival.

Last year
Me: Strawberry festival?
Stephanie: Yuppp. They have everything strawberry!
Vivian: Strawberry shortcakes...
Stephanie: Strawberry pancakes.
Vivian: Strawberry
Stephanie: icecream!
Me: Strawberry hotdogs?! :O
Vivian: No. Not hotdogs, honey.

I've decided to get over it. I'll stop thinking about you, and start doing things for myself.
I'm gonna spoil myself.

Can't wait till I go to Todai and Genki Living with Kiki, Sandy, and Marjorie.
And I need to hang with my boyfrand, Arimi Thao Tammy Nguyen.<3

Basically, I can't wait for school to be over.
VIRGINIA, HERE I COME!

0 comments: