Monday, November 23, 2009

You gave me happiness from the simple things.
How when I was wearing you shorts you said it was my boyfriends.
It might have meant nothing to you when you said that, but it made me happy.
And that's what counts.
From Ponyo to sandwiches to pillows.
I hope there's more for us in the future.

Would we be best friends if I hadn't left?
I still think of you from time to time, but I'm pretty sure you have forgotten all about me.
Do you remember how you used to play Mario and I'd sit there watching you?
How we used to compete in who got higher on the swings?
How we'd race each other in busy sidewalks. How you'd always win?
How you had that nickname for me.
How you'd ALWAYS talk about bloody mary.
It traumatized me so much.
How we lived walking distance away from each other.
Do you remember? Because I do.
We're history, but we've been there since the beginning.

I miss you. I pray for you almost every night.
I pray that no harm comes your way.
I pray that you're always safe and that you're not as sick.
I pray that you eat enough.
I pray that you don't miss me that much.
I pray that something will allow us to be together again,
I wish you could move here. The my life would be complete.
Because you are the closest thing I have.
And the secrets I keep from you is to keep you from pain.
I love you a lot more than I can express.

You're such a faggot. I wish you'd just go away.
You're cruel and harsh.
You never felt bad when you said you did.
I know it. Fuck you.
Show some decency.

You've changed a lot.
I miss the old us.
You get drunk.
You lie about going to church.
You've fucked somebody elses bf.
You sneak around.
You party.
What happened to innocence?
Are you even nice anymore?
I hope you make better decisions in life.
But no matter what, I will never turn my back against you.

It's hard for me. Are you hurt? Do you just not care?
The only reason why I try so hard is because we've gone through so much.
I try because even though it's over, I want to be there.
How can all that hard work just shatter?
One day, you'll realize what I meant to you.

You confuse me a lot.
You're undeniably irresistible, yet I can't get close to you.
If I could have you, I'd have you in a heartbeat.
And maybe you could erase all our pain away.
Erase all our past.
Maybe you'd make the present day worth it enough for me to stay.
But you could never be mine. And I'll never stay grounded for you.
Our two different worlds make me feel so alone.

I dislike you at times.
I can never trust you, yet I hand it to you.
I give you chance after chance to prove to me that I can trust you.
But you never do that.
You don't even know that I don't appreciate some of your actions.
I hope you can learn your flaws yourself.

0 comments: