Becuhs I'm too pussy

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fuck gfacbt. Looking at you makes me feel sad.

Fuck school. I'm fucking stupid like everybody says.

Fuck tnakan. Stop dragging me everywhere, using me as a shield against them.

Fuck my stepmom. Why'd your work schedule change? You're ruining my fun.

Fuck alpbtan. Why do you bug me so much?

Fuck you cellphone. Your vibrating irritates me. I know it's just spams from Twitter.

Fuck tbtgtiflsm. You make me feel so pathetic and low and stupid and fat and stupid and degraded.

Fuck this Korean music. It makes me more sad.

Fuck that fat mei whore in PE. Leave me alone fat bitch.

Fuck you stride gum. Why'd you run out on me?

Fuck you YesStyle. Why can't you fucking take cash? Why does shipping cost so fucking much.

Fuck Gotto. You made me hate English.

Fuck paddlerackets with holes in them. I hope they're all burned to make a sculpture of Hitler or some crap.

Fuck biff for not taking me out this week.

Fuck managtseo. UGHHHH, you just had to be so cute didn't you?

Fuck tgfcaosny. OMG WHY DO YOU INTIMIDATE ME SO MUCH. GODDDD.

Fuck facial hair. Fuck bad breath. Fuck bad moods.

0 comments: