Saturday, February 6, 2010

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hat you I hate you I hate you so much I'm nt even going to bother copying and pasting all the hate I have for you I'm just going to fucking type it all out because I have no life because of you always because of yu for these past 3 years I waste away in this hellhole and I try so hard to care and love you but you know what I fucking hate the way yu are I hate you let me fucking breathe let me fucking cry let me laugh let me scream let me fucking be free you're a fucking dictator I hate you I hate you I hate you you're the one that fucked up my life with your horrible parenting skills and lack of love Always a lack of love ever since I was born and you even admitted at one point you didn't love me and I don't give a damn if you just said that because you were mad I remember those words still I choose to hate you Bitchass son of a cunt fucking asshole asdhakd I hate you.

0 comments: