alskdjfhgh

Monday, January 11, 2010

I don't have time for shit like this. I can't run away from you. For some reason, I won't allow myself to speed away as fast as I ca in the opposite direction. I stick around, so can't you just stop torturing me? How can I label you as a friend. You think you're that great and Godly? Fuck that, you're horrible. You're like like fucking scum on the sidewalks. Disgusting, filthy, dirty. Ugh. Thinking of you makes my blood run.


I trusted you with EVERYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING.
I fucking loved your ass.
But you've been fooling me from the start.

AGHHH. I hate you I hate you.
Whoever invented French as a language should go die. D:
Wait they're dead already, but what the fuck.
FILS DE PUTE! >:O

Stop putting me in these situations.
I've been going through this since when? Third grade?
I'm so tired of it. I'm exhausted really.
It just sucks all my happiness and energy away from my body.
And makes me really hungry.
And sad. Why can't you two have at least a tiny tad of sanity in your system?
I'm not the adult. I'm not responsible for you're fucked up whatever it is.
I shouldn't be doing shit for either of you.

Where are you? Did you die? D;

0 comments: