My bf is so fun to play with.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hmm let's see.
1. Today we played hockey together. He's so scary. Injured like 3 people playing and broke one of the hockey sticks by swining it! He could beat me up in 2 seconds! :[
2. We ate spaghetti and meatballs together.
3. Hmmm we played in the playground and he tried helping me with math except we kept distracting each other.
4. We visited the scary public restroom. Toilet is so scary when it flushes. D:
5. We played inside the pretty private playground and played on the swings. He FELL off while I was sitting on him on the swings and I bumped my head. )':
6. We made tribal cannibal people noises in the tunnel. Aiee yah yah yah! Awoooogah. Humnahhumnahh! LOLLLL.
7. He's so sweet, he draws on car windows with me.<3

0 comments: