Sunday, January 17, 2010

It was a long day yesterday. On Friday, I actually fell asleep at Noel's house and was woken up at 8AM to a shitload of missed calls and my neice standing in Noel's backyard. LOL.
So Grace came over to my place while Noel proceeded to go back to sleep.
Grace watched her Korean shows while I roamed the web and gushed over the cute photostickers I took the other day.
After Grace left, I sat in bed like a lazy bum until Sandy called and said to come biking with them.
I ran to the shower, and let Sandy and Helen come in.
They ate rice right out of my rice cooker, and Sandy drank Dr. Pepper out of one of my bowls. LOL.
So I sat behind Sandy on the seat that only supports 25 kg. I weigh like 49 kilo, man.
Hmm went to Sandy's and I ran a mile on her treadmill in 16 minutes while eating Swedish Fish.
Biked Helen home, then I got to cruise on the other bike instead of sitting behind Sandy.
We found a random toilet that some Asian family probably threw out.
I took a piss in it cuhs Sandy dared me to. LOL.
Then cruised around and we went back to her house and I washed my hands cuhs I felt dirty peeing in the public in a toilet that was being thrown away. HAHAH.
Then my babe came to pick me up and walked me home. But he always stalls me like an hour when he walks me home. Ahaha.<3

I got in trouble. )=
So now I'm grounded.

0 comments: