bigapple

Sunday, December 20, 2009

3:23 pm

Only have 5 minutes of battery life left to spare on my laptop.
Well I already stopped by Vegas and shit, bought Seventeen, didn't get lost.
Now I'm on the plane heading to JFK, New York.
Ugh I'm so fucking tired. Gonna copy and paste this shit on my blog later.
It sucks cuhs I have NO SIGNAL WHATSOEVER up here. >:[
And I think I'm just gonna freeze in New York and Virginia.
AND I"M SCARED SHITLESS OF TURBULENCES.
Everytime there's a turbulence, it makes me pray to God.
LOL. Aww I didn;t even realize today was a Sunday. Missed church.
Hmm I get to se my momma again and hopefull a few of my childhood friends.
Fuuuuck, I'm gonna go nap. Bye. (:

I like you!<33


9:53 pm

Just called my gf and he's a fatass. Always the 2nd person I'll call when I get off planes.

NEW YORK HERE I COME!<33


11:34/1:34

You're quite charming, suprisingly.
And I think I miss you.

0 comments: