Mysto

Monday, December 7, 2009

I miss Boston Market so much.

So today I got all wet and cold from the rain.
I'm so proud for not being late to Chemistry that much anymore.
In PE I played badminton with my boots on cuhs I had no time to change into shoes.
English is so boring and hard. Richmond always jabs my tummy really hard and it hurts. )=
Even if I bring him chocopie and am so nice to him. >:O
French is a horror. I hate French. So much.
I don't know anything at all. AT ALL.
I hate the rain. T___________T
Foods class was sad. I kept getting in trouble cuhs Mrs. Wellins won't let me sit next to John.
Ahaha. But he always tells me to come back and I copy his answers, but he doesn't know that. >:]
LMAO. He did something so funny today, but I can't say cuhs it's too embarrassing on his account. xD
Algebra 2 is a drag, but I'm just so glad that I'm not struggling in this chapter so far.

This Friday I went to Block with my bf and we snuck Subway as well as ourselves into New Moon.
AHAHA. Taylor Lautner's so hot. I'd lick chocolate off of that sexy body.
But I'm pretty shure his penis is small because OMG MY DAD BOUGHT ME AN IPOD CASE! SO HAPPY, but kind too late for it.
Anyways. As I was saying his dick is probably small cuhs on Google, it looked small.
No I am not a pervert there were just scandalous pictures of him online with his package lump showing under his pants.
LOL. I said it was small and Noel got mad at me. It's probably only like 5 inches. So puny.
Well, it doesn't matter, he's still hot. After the Block I went to Mia's but we couldn't get a ride to go to Brian's dinner until it was too late.
I ate a lot of crawfish and watched Mia hyperventilate while she was watching Monk.
And then later at night Mia was on the phone with Andrew while I was talking to John.
Then John was playing stupid counterstrike so while I waited I recorded my life stories onto Missy, Mia's ipod.
Then I accidently stepped on Mia's glasses and broke them. )=
Then I panicked and felt really bad and she taped it up.
Then Mia made me get her a alnket so I threw it, and it knocked my contacts case (medicine bottle with solution) onto Mia's bed and pillow.
Then I panicked and was like "MY CONTACTS MY CONTACTS" and looked for them on the bed only to realize they were in my eyes.
SO STUPID. Then Mia yelled at me for getting her bed wet.
And we watched UP. ANd she fell asleep and she snoress! But she won't believe me.
Then she recorded me snoring in the morning and I looked so ugly.




I'm so cold.

I'm scared of Chemistry.

janice: i cant finish this.
janice
:
:[
John
:
you wont
John
:
dont worry
John
:
so just give up

0 comments: