Hmph. Rant rant rant.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

You selfish, bitter, demanding, cameraslut. >:[
Hey you. This is a hate blog kinda thing. Okay? Read it.

Haha. I still love you even if you broke my heart. Naw. Literally shredded it to pieces. I feel worser than those girls who would have suffered my wrath. You know the whole, "that bitch should get herpes and genital warts and get run over by a truck, and still be alive so she could experience masses of pigeons shitting on her poor body." You get me? Of course I'll miss your 9 inched dick. And our sex position demonstration on your poorstuffed dog. Haha. I wish my phone wasn't broken because then you'd call me and yell at me for cheating on you and I could hear you complain to me all over again. Or have you tell me you stole a chicken leg this time. I know you crave for my attention, baby. (: Here's a full blog dedicated to you.
WAIT WTF?! My mom took 20$ from me to buy noodles. THAT I DON'T EVEN WANT. How unappetizing. And that was the money she gave to pay for my immensely hard work moving 230742 pounds of stuff up 2 flights of stairs. UGH. And now I have to go to CVS to buy some bobby pins and hair ties. I'm gonna try to convince my mom to buy me razors. Seriously, I haven't shaved in 2 month already. -_________- But know that I love you.<3>

0 comments: