Today's gonna be boring.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I have to pick up my dog today because I missed her fatass too much. I'm so fucking tired. I'm not even kidding.
PART 1
Yesterday, I woke up pretty early and watched Sky of Love with Arimi but I had to go to Jane's place.
I saw Jane! Aghhhh, I love her so much. She opens the door, I scream, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFEEE?!" and she screams. Then when we get inside, she says, "You're still alive!" Wow. We play Rockband, I fail miserably, but hey! I thought I was pretty good for a person playing for the secondeth time. Then we walk walk walk through the forest to Annandale Terrace, and I see Mrs. Altenburger!<3 We walked back to Jane's casa, and looked at all my old letters I wrote to her. I was so lame and homo. >__________< Then we went to Old Country Buffet, and BoHyun couldn't come. My friiking Giraffe, Jane and I acted like such retards. We ate and we were trying tro gross out the Korean people on the table next to us. "I JUST FARTED" and "OH MY GOD I THINK I QUEEFED" then laughing real loud and obnoxiously. AFter, we did the icecream challenge. On our chocolate/vanilla icecream, we put corn, beef gravy, spaghetti sauce, some crunchy shit, nacho cheese, beans, some huge ass prune, and some other crap. It looked fucking disgusting. So we have to eat it all, and the guys that sat in the table behing me were like "They're fucking eating that shit dawg!" We only ate 3 bites, and got sick. It was so fucking grossss. Then we were showing off Latania Shanaynay. I was waving him around, and the guys behind us were like "Oh shit is that a dildo?!" anddd "Baby got bick dick!" I think they thought we were retarded. When we left, they left too, and they like hinked and drove around the parking lot three times and then the black guy nodded his head at me. The shiz. Why do guys always nod their heads at me? Why can't they say "hi" or something. In school too. I walk past, my guy friend nods. So I nod back, but it doesn't feel cool at all, it feels lame. Anyhow, I came home then went with my momma to park her car and walked back jumping and singing "WHY CAN'T YOU SEEEEEEEE~ YOU BELONG WITH MEEEE~" at the top of my lungs while spitting out grape seeds.
Part 2
I had to go to sleep at 12PM, but I couldn't sleep so I came out to the living room to finish Sky of Love. It was a cute movie. Hiro's kinda cute but his voice just kills it. Disgusting. D: At about 3AM, he tells me he can come to Annandale, and then in like another 5 minutes, he's already here while I'm trying to look for my shirt I lost. I still can't find it. I can't believe I took it off last night and it disappeared just like that. T___T It was raining outside and I had to like be uber quiet and sneak out. It was so scary outside. All dark and wet and strangers lurking about.And then yadayada then it was 6AM so we had to go. I suppose. I came home and fell asleep on the carpet. I'm gonna go back to sleep, shiz I'm so tired. But I'm happy. (:

Jane and my babies are sexy. Latania Shanaynay Pham and Tammy Denise Yang.<3


0 comments: