Onion

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My blog layout ran away so I'm stuck with this one. Hey, at least Jedd can comment on my posts now.

I'm so glad I met him. It's only been a little over a week and I'm liking him more and more. The tables have turned possibly; it's me that wants him more now. I liked the feeling of falling asleep on top of him and waking up to see his face. I liked eating noodles out of one bowl with him on my balcony like the true Asians we are. I liked holding his hand while we walked. I liked how he came at 3AM just to see me and stayed even when we had nothing to do. I liked how he blogged about me. He makes me smile so much, and I'm scared I'll lose it all completely when I go back. I haven't talked to him for over 48 hours and I'm already asdfghjkl; and missing him. D:

I saw Hanna today. It was enjoyable.<3>

0 comments: