Yayy(:

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've realized that buying stuff for myself makes me happy.
I shall by more stuff for myself. Yayyy. Teehee, spoil myself.
I'm multitasking right now.
Eating grapes, packing, blogging, AIM, and music.
Waiting for gf to get out of the damn shower.
My suitcase is too small for all of my clothes. :[
Today, I went to church, and I really liked it. I swear, I love that church.
It's so warm and it's great to see all those people praising, truly with their hearts.
After church was FairOaks with my lobster and Sarah. SHOPPING!<33
I ate Popeye's today. So good. ^___^
After we got picked up, Sarah left, and Hanna and I walked around.
I got attacked by a massive amount of bugs. Shiet, dawg. >:O
I was a badass and got a large sweet tea cup, but filled it with Dr.Pepper instead at McD's and ran out.
We watched Adam at FairCity, which was a pretty cute/sad movie.
We could've sneaked into Time Traveler's Wife, but it was already too late.
Hanna threw a whole bunch of nerds down my shirt.
I just reached in and ate nerds outta my tank top throughout the movie.
Haha. I fucking love Swedish Fish.
I took out all my anger on them, they be so yummy and red! Uhmmm.
Yeah, I should really pack now. Eckk. >_________<

I make really good rice! :D I just realized that.

0 comments: