You...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

were so unexpected; like some astray meteor fallen from the sky. Landed right smack in the center of my frozen heart. You're slowly melting my sadness away. I don't know you yet, but I'll let ME figure you out. As much as I'd like to turn around and run from all these small "obstacles"(nonamusingshitintheway), I'll let myself get hurt possibly, obtain happiness possibly, and gain a friend possibly so that I can get a glimpse of who you really are. You may fuck me over, and I won't blame anyone for that, but I'd like to put some faith in fate. You're a sweettalker. You're tall. You're deep and mildy perverted. You can make me smile, a lot. I still don't know much about you. Is there time? You tell me. I'd like to make at least a tiny impact in your life though; leave something (memories?) behind.

I have no idea what to write. I'm really out of it.

Anyways, I'm glad I met you.
We have the same burfdays. HIGHFIVE! ^___^
Coincidence? Maybe not.

P.S. I'm not too afraid of falling. I'm afraid you won't catch me once I hit the bottom.

0 comments: