Belly fat

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm still a little upset about yesterday. I don't think I'll be unupset until spring break. =/
I ate Kentucky Fried Chicken and I got diarrhea. D:
My neck hurts.
Yesterday, I finally got my book!
I'm sucha nerd for being happy over receiving a book in the mail.
East by Edith Pattou. Somebody read it wiff me. :O Puhlease?!
It's my favoritestest book! It's sorta easy. Only over 400 pages.
I thought it would be super thick and hard, but I realized I read this book in 7th grade, and back then I wasn't as smart as I am now.
I love it so much!<3

Janice: omg you're so frustrating to talk to
Patrick: No I'm not. >:]
Patrick: You're just wrong
Patrick: And getting pissed.
Patrick: SPAM
Patrick: SPAM
Patrick: SPAM
Patrick: SPAM
Janice: SCAMMER
Janice: I LOVE SPAM<3
What a jerk! LOL. xC I miss when he used to be so nice to me and give me hugs. :[

I had the weirdest dream ever today. :[ But then again, I always get weird dreams.
I want to make pancakes right now. And bake cookies with somebody.
And after, lie on the floor and play Sorry while eating our deformed pancakes and cookies.



0 comments: