It's impossibly difficult;

Saturday, March 21, 2009

TRYNA GET OVER YOU.
GONNA.

I want to fling myself off a cliff, and feel the adrenaline rush through my body before I hit the cold ocean floor.

1. Go to Knott's Berry Farm and ride all the rides we rode together. I'm gonna scream and scream and scream and let all those memories escape into the night air.
2. Listen to "Over It" by Katherine McPhee over and over again.
3. Dance in the rain one more time like I did in 2OO8. I'll prance around and laugh and twirl as the lightning flashes and the thunder roars. I'll let the rain drops wash my tears away.
4. Get another pair of free sample colored contacts so that random fob guys try hitting on me with the lame excuse of "I like your eyes..."
5. Shoot a seagull with a BB gun.
6. Lose all my tummy fat.
7. Go to a bonfire for the very first time. Prance around the fire in my little bikini and pretend I'm some maniac. Proceed to yodeling.
8. Learn not to be scared by scary movies.
9. Go to karaoke and sing my heart out.
10. Mia's birthday party!
11. Get my tongue stuck to an icy pole.
12. Finally go on that Photosticker&Loveletter date that I planned so long ago with Woojin.
13. Order Wienerschnitzel dogs and see if I like it.
14. Read a book that supposedly would help with Heartbreak.
15. Get my Photostickers back. >:[
16. Sneak my heart back from your hands into my chest.
17. Go to Soak City, float in lazy river, and tell myself you're bad with your fingers.
18. Invent a smoothie flavor and name it Premenstrual Surprise.
19. Go to Washington D.C.
20. Learn how to spin on ice.

There's no point. Watch. I'll get everything on this list done.
But I'll be going nowhere.
I'll still be walking on the same path to the doom of OUR future.


Or maybe not. Just gotta wait 224 more days.


0 comments: