I have a feeling

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I won't be getting much zzzz's tonight.
I'm drinking sprite to not fall asleep. Does Sprite even have caffeine to keep you wide awake?
It's so tiring. So much History that had to be done. It pushed my whole schedule.
I'm so tired. I just want to crawl under the covers wiff my bestfrand and sleep until my scary dark circles disappear.
SIGH. "You gotta fight for love. Can ya make a fist?"
I have Geometry, Biology, English, and some more stupid History crap to work on.
It's becoming my 2nd least favorite class. French is the first.
UGH SO TIRED. And I was late to school today too. D:
&& I almost got jumped by scary beaners that were smoking in the tunnel.
Nhu and I were walking through and they were smoking nasty shit.
It smelled horrible! And I started laughing and I laughed through the whole tunnel and it was echoing.
And I almost peed myself. xD
And Nhu told me that they said they'd show me something to laugh at.
And I was like OMG THEY'RE GONNA SHOW ME THEIR PENIS. :O
BLAAAAAAAH. Shitballs! It's 12:18 AM. TIRED. D:<> Bleh pas terrible!

221 days.

0 comments: