So damn strange

Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm so glad I received the letter Sophia boo wrote me. I miss her quite terribly.
I'm gonna reply back soon! :D
I was in such a good mood after school today.
I ran 2 laps after school, and sat down and talked about boners, Pamela Anderson, and titty fucking.
Arimi says we're cool cuhs we know sophomores. How lame!
After school I really wanted Rite-Aid shoes, but Nhu left. D:
Then I saw Nancy! Yayyyy. We haven't seen each other since 8th grade so it was all "HUG!". I'm sucha queer.

Well it's sort of scary. About 10 minutes ago my stepmom was in a panic fit. Crying and yelling at my dad.
She said something about "hospital, force me, i want, leave, her."
AND I didn't even do anything horrible today to make her want me to leave.
I think my daddy was being mean to her and she started bitching about everything she could think of.
Sort of like JaniceYang&StevenKang fights.
"You hit me last time! You threw my bag! You left me crying! You liked 961 girls! You went trying to go to HER house on OUR one year anniversary and called me a bitch in Target! You didn't buy me food! You let that stupid slut, Ashleigh text me things that said she was making sweet sexy love to you! You broke your phone! Stop being nosy!"
"Well you're a whore! You always care about other people more than me! You're so fucking annoying! Bitch, go die. It'll make thers happy! Fuck you FUCK YOU! I love you more."
Yeah you get the idea. O_____O;;

I can't wait until Summer O9. I'm going to do so much stuff!
Things I mustmustmust do!
1. Go to DC and take a picture (specifically in blue jean shorts) next to the Washington monument. Visit all the Smithsonian museums and the zoo. Watch IMAX.
2. Ice skating, swimming at Fairfax Square, walking to A.C. Moore like the old times.
3. FAIR OAKS MALL WIFF MY FRANDS!
4. Make our special watermelon smoothie with Soo Lee. Proceed to playing with her ferret Bebe and eating Bebe's banana flavored ferret snacks. YEAH BITCHES I EAT FERRET FOOD.
5. Go to Tysons Corner with Ana. (:
6. MOM&MIMI! Family bonding.
7. Bake cookies with Hanna Yoon and burn them like old times.
8. Kimberly T! Margaret Lopez! ASDFGHJKL; Amelia Chung!
9. PEECTUHS! VEEDAYOHS!
10. Sleep late and live those two months as fullest as I can; because it's my escape to happiness.

ANYWHOS! I also can't wait for spring break. (:
I think my profile looks so cute now! Yay. It has a few flaws, but eveything has imperfections.

0 comments: