Haphazard

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Highlight of my Day: Watching Janice argue with a gay guy in P.E. & walking to 99cents store to buy notebooks but ended up stopping at McDonalds (GAHH! I know, it's against my morals. Desperate hunger calls for desperate measures) to order some stuff. Paid with changee and then climbed onto the playground toys to eat in there. Man we're rebels.

I love my boyfrand, Arimi Thao Tammy Nguyen,
Stalk her blogs: http://arimisaidso.blogspot.com
(See Arimi? I'm even advertising you. That's how much I love you)
Yeap. Walking to McDonald's on Thursday was fun. (:
And that guy really is mean to me. >_______<
Right now is Earth Hour! I turned out my lights but my laptop's still on.
Buh I made my dad turn off the living room lights so it's all good. (:
Janice:I did. i turned off all my lights
Arimi
:
It means all electricity
Janice
:
Well. I'm cheating. >:[
Arimi
:
Lol. You suck
Janice
:
I love you too.<3
Hrmm.
I'm waiting for Damian to send me the video of me eating my first chocolate covered strawberry.
It was amazing. Tasted sooo good.<3>Things I want to do in life:
1. Get straight A's.
2. Sleep wiff my biff.
3. Go to New York once I hit age 18.
4. Find all my old friends.
5. Play Guitar Hero.
6. Record a video singing Lucky with my exBFF
7. Get a job.
8. Learn to drive.
IDKK. So much more, but too lazy to list it.

0 comments: