Goodmorning<3

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Well yesterday night/today morning I was on the phone with Eugene catching up with him and just talking.
Haha. We both grew up so much. It seems just yesterday he was teasing me making me cry. :']
WE FELL ASLEEP ON EACH OTHER. LOL. Like at the SAME exact time.
And then he texted me this morning saying he was sorry he fell asleep on me when I fell asleep on him first.
After, I kind of lied in bed. I didn't get up for like an hour. I cried shitloads.
I don't think he* understands how much he's hurt me. And how sdfghjkl I feel right now.
Like this pain. I don't even know how to fucking explain.
I guess because I never ever expected him to hurt me in my lifetime. So it hurts more.
Well I picked myself up after a while and called Woojin.
Freaking Woojin was sleeping when I called, and he was supposed to be MY alarm clock. He was supposed to e the one calling me to wake me up.
Have to head out to church soon. (:
Hopefully I feel better after I rant and stuff to Woojin and play on his iPhone.
Then I have to come home and do my AP Euro homework. >:[

My head hurts a shitload. =/

*note: I am not referring the "he" to Eugene. Haha.

0 comments: