Rant

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well I fucking walked home and barely got home @ 8. Shit.
And now I feel as if I'm gonna have massive bloody explosive diarrhea any minute.
My head hurts. :[ My dad's home right now.
I am so unhappy, I do not feel like a fucking burrito and that's pissing me off. >:[
Thought I was on a roll? This is what I call a roll. VVV
Who the fuck do you think you are? Really. You think you're the fucking shit?
I give up. I don't want to try. This is exactly why I like to be on the top not bottom.
Because the ones on the bottom of the food chain gets eaten first right?
Fuck it. I won't allow myself to do it, and I won't allow you either. Ever.
It's not worth it. LOL. And I know it's not. xD HAHA. Cough.
I feel better now actually. I pity you really.
So walk away, move on. Live your life.You and I aren't on the same path.
I'll sit here where the road splits and watch you walk ahead.
Maybe you'll come back searching for me, but by that time I'll be gone.
I'll probably feel a humongous loss. I'll be sad, but fuck, you don't deserve me at all right now.

0 comments: