huggggerrrr

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I feel miserable. But not that miserable, because I keep thinking "THIS IS NOT HAPPENING".
Which is what I want to believe. I feel fucking stupid.
Yeah I cry for no reason, but I don't think you label yourself as "nothing".
I think I'll wait. For a long time.
Because it's not just you as a guy, it's you as my friend.
And I care about my friends a lot. You can walk out as a guy, but don't leave as a friend. I beg you.
I fucking PRAYED to God. "Please God let him pick up let him pick up."
I care. I've cared. So I will stand. Sit. Lie down. Whatever and wait.
Today, I was thinking of staying in bed all day, but FUUUUCK whatever.
I have to g to Knott's and I wish I could call Sophia, but I feel so disarrayed and it's so hectic.
Shit, why now? sakdjakdj.
And I hope my dad gets better soon.

0 comments: