Update

Monday, September 7, 2009

So I'm really tired right now. I'm exhausted!
Sunday, was uh A BLAST. Lol I'm kidding, that term is lame. It was okay.
I got to go to church, and I'm pretty happy about that. I hope to go every Sunday now.
I made Woojin come. And Hanna came too which was a nice surprise.
After, my daddy took all of us to the Block. I bought like stuff.
Haha. I couldn't get my Red Converse because I bought a hippo instead.
After I went to Grace's house and watched Ponyo.
We fell asleep past 2AM after harassing people by texting them gibberish.
I had the most fucking awesomest dream ever. It was like SO cool.
Like an action film, when I grow up, I should make it into a movie.
Today, I woke up like 9:33 then fell asleep again.
Woke up around 11, showered, andddd ate breakfast.
Then I made videos with Grace, and then went out to take pictures.
After, it got too hot so we came inside and I played Wii with Junha.
Then Grace got in trouble so I played Bust-A-Move on Junha's PS2.
I kept losing so out of frustration, I chose to play Rockband.
Grace came back and then played with us too. I'm SOOOO good at it.
LOL. The singing and guitar. AND, I'm hella good on the drums.
Just kidding. D: We played for like 2 hours.
AND THEEEN! We went to 24 hour fitness. Omgosh.
I haven't gotten this much exercise since like August 14. Sheesh.
I like went on the treadmill for 25 minutes and burned 116.8 calories.

MY DREAM WAS AWESOME.



0 comments: