Saturday, September 12, 2009

parttimelover;fulltimefriend

I have never blogged this much in a day before. Probably because I'm anxious. Mozilla is being gheyy so I'm on Safari. I am SO utterly CONFUSED. I really should be doing homework, but it's too hot for that. I wish I could be who I was a year ago. I hate how corrupted I am. o___o I'm so bad now. In a way. Not a bad person. In fact I wish I was how I was like in kindergarten. Innocent, charming, lovable as hell. I was like the sunshiney kid. Always smiling except something happened along my growing ages. It's like I've built a shell and live in it. Not allowing others to come in. What the fuck am I spewing. Okay. Uhhh, ugh. I am gonna go do my fucking homework. And then watch Mean Girls or White Chicks. =/ kjaskajsdlajihatethisflafjkajndkd.

0 comments: