Sunday, September 6, 2009

It just feels right. You have that ONE person. Everybody does.
This ONE person, that walks in and out of your life.
The ONE you claim to be over, to have moved on from.
Then you go out to other people, but end up hurting them because this ONE is nailed inside your heart.
You experience and learn with other people, but in the end it's you and him/her that comes together.
It's just one of my theories. (; I have weird theories.


And in the moment, it feels so right to be wearing your gray shirt. How it hugs me so perfectly.


OMFG, I'm freaking cleaning out my closet. I fund 18 shirts&1 sweats I don't wear, and I'm not even through with my whole clothes yet.
I also have like 12 pairs of jeans I never wear because they're all flares, but nobody would buy them. >:[

0 comments: