Lalala

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I had so much yesterday playing asketall with my baby cousin.
Like playing w/ him is so enjoyable.
I can be myself w/out worrying how stupid I am and how bad I am at bball.
I was like "what bitch what?! my ball!"
Everytime he stole it from me, I'd kick it as far as I could so he'd go get it. >:]
It was fun. I should go to his house every Friday night lol.
And we jogged. Well to me it's jogging but to him it's "you jog at my walking speed".
Freaking hoe. I'd kick his ass if I wasn't so nice.
I came home and Jay came over so I could help him w/ Geo.

I slept past 4 am. I was really happy last night/today morning though.
I got my mind off and got to conversate about so many different topics.
I'm grateful. I also watched My Sassy Girl for the 2873th time.<3

Now I'm getting ready for LA w/ Graciepoo.
I'm gonna go eat a chicken burrito now!

0 comments: