Saturday, September 12, 2009

I have never been this disappointed in my life.

I don't want to talk to anyone anymore.
I feel so stupid. Like wtf? I give you trust and you use it against me.
I am seriously foolish. I don't care if it was the truth on AIM or phone.
Because if it were to e on AIM, it'd mean losing you.
But if it was the truth on the phone, then it would have been you messed with my head, mind, heart, and whatever else I have left.
You were lying either way. You deliberately lied to me.
Your goal has been acheived, I am hurt more than you can ever imagine.
Hurt more than you would ever witness at this age.
Thank you. I feel so much smarter now. Next time, I'll know not to trust anyone.
Ever. What I said to Christina is true.
At them moment, my heart has frozen into a solid black stone.
I have no thought on fixing it. I wish you'd know what to do to fix it.
If not, I'll die like this. I know you won't though because it's been me trying so hard to fix something that was surreal.
I'm hurt and disappointed. Thanks for doing this while I was on my period. You chose the time well.
Fucking strike me when I'm weakest. SO I don't know anything else but to cry.

0 comments: