FUCKMYLIFE

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fuck it! It's the last day of spring break. If I have to go to school tomorrow, I will cry and die.
Thursday was Kevin Le's bonfire. It was fairly decent. Besides what happened afterwords.

When we were driving to the beach, Whitney and I had to trunk. We made faces at people and got 5 people to wave at us!

Katie was soooo darn hilarious in the van. Barking like a dog and singing Kiss Me Thru the Phone. xD
Mia Huynh was so mean to me. D: She's always mean in a sweet way.

After Thursday, since I'm such an abnormal child with sensitive skin towards sunlight and seawater, I BLOATED.
Like swelling err'where. I still am swollen. D"= My hands, feet, and face. I had like neegah lips.
My eye region is still swollen A LOT. Can barely open my eyes, and I'm already chinky. Give me a break. -.-;;
I was totally knocked out on Friday. I slept the whole damn day until 9pm.
I had to go to the Emergency Room Friday night, and have an IV shot with medication shooting up my blood veins.
SCAWY. T_________T -shudders- I look like a fat chinese man combined with a naked blind rat. FMLFMLFML.
I've been living off of Dr. Pepper, junk food, and three medication these past 3 days.
My dad is being super nice to me though. He went to go buy me gummy bears. ^_______^
I'm done ranting about how hideously deformed and miserable I am.

I know you can never be over it. Or maybe I'm just bluffing myself.

It seems that I can never live in the present. I'm always drifting to the past and future. So I'm going to talk about my future.
After I'm out of highschool, I'll set things right with you.
I'm sorry I can't do what I've always wanted to do for you. I can't even do the things you want me to do.
I promise you, when I'm out of highschool, out of my parent's clutches, I'm finding you. I'll make things perfect.
I pinky promise. Or maybe that won't happen, but I still want to be on the right foot with you.
I know I'm being stupid and hard-headed, but I'm a stubborn child and you know that. You know me most.
When I'm 18, I'm going to move out from my parent's place to Anthony's place.
His supposedly HUGEEEE house with like 15 rooms. I'm gonna rent that place for like $300 only and raid his fridge.
I'm gonna play Sims2 with my boo boo and sneak into his dorm room in UCI. :D
I'm going to get a job when I'm 16! And make tons of money. Yayyayyay.
I hate that my life will be set into motion when I'm already out of highschool. I hate how my parents are holding me back all the time. I'm missing out on so much. It's frustrating how they're preventing me from living life.
I've made mistakes and I've fucked up, but I take the consequences and learn from them.
STOP BEING SO ASIAN. >:O

I'm done with the future rant too. My eyes barely open. I look like shit right now. =[
That's all. I'm gonna go read fmylife.com and go grab another can of Dr. Pepper to add to my unhealthy lifestyle.

0 comments: