Mine

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You have stolen my heart.
I'm at such comfort leaned against my boxes filled with my shopping bag collections and junks wrapped in my Spiderman blankie, typing away on my pretty laptop. (:
The only think bugging me is that I'm still itchy and that I'm alone lone lone.
I can't wait to get out. Well not really get out.
I have so many hopes and dreams planned out, and I don't want to wait until I'm 20 to start accomplishing them.

I have so much to do! In such little time.
At this age, I want to move out of this 1 bedroom place. I will get my own closet, buy colord clothes hangers and color coordinate my clothes!
I want my own bed, a desk, and a dresser. WOOOH.
AND A CHIWUAHWAUH! >:D
I FAIL AT MAKING VIDEOS. Total fail. D=
Anyways. I got distracted. I don't want to blog anymore. URG.
I've always wanted to move out when I turn 18. I want to move in a 1 bedroom apartment with a future boyfrand.
We can study for school, eat breakfast, sleep, shower, and play video games on weekends.
I'm going to make that happen. Fo'sho!
Then I have two choices. I'm either going live with my bestfrend with our doggies and live with him OR!
Work at Jack In the Box and get abducted by a scary robber. :[
Well I was going to go into deep serious shit, but my mood got ruined. So tada. Byeee!


0 comments: