Twilight fans and hot chocolate

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I blame the sofa. Yes and that stupid wrapper.
I'm stuck home every weekend with nothing much to do.
This is so pathetic. I read fmylife.com and looked at pictures of the Twilight cast basically the whole day.

See what I mean? But I honestly love these two pictures.

Mannn Twilight obsessed fangirls are so. Idk. It's annoying.
They need to get a life and their own boyfrands! Edward is Bella's! And I prefer Jacob.
Even Taylor Lautner is cuter than Robert Pattinson.
I read Twilight twice when I was in seventh grade. It's that old!
I remember seeing that book at Lanier Middle School's book fair. It caught my eye immediately.
Sadly, I didn't have enough money so I didn't buy it. I found it at Borders and bought it later on in the year.
I remember that day when it snowed, and school was canceled cuhs of icy roads.
I was snuggled up in bed with Mimi by my side reading Twilight with my silver lamp on and my MP3 radio on to Hot 99.5.
Then Hannah Yoon called me out to play with her in the snow so I left the book on my bed and dressed in a puffy winter outfit.
After, I came home and drank a cup of hot coco specifically made with milk for creaminess.
I miss it.
I'm so hungry right now. I'm gonna go make myself clam chowder. I should watch Nick&Norah's Infinite Playlist.
Or read the book all over again. I love the book so much. It's so cute!
Nick
I do close my eyes. I hear the cars passing, not just in front of us, but on the streets throughout the grid. I hear the buildings yawning into space. I hear my heartbeat. I have this momentary fantasy that she's going to lean over and kiss me again.
Norah
Here I am at the crossroads of the world, with shining red-and-white neon lights and yellow taxis, humming with action and pulsing with music and people, danger and excitement, but hearing Dad's voice, it's like I am five years old again and he's tucking his little princess into bed.
I love it. They should totally make a movie for Naomi&Ely's No Kiss List also.
Man I'm gonna go microwave me some New England Clam Chowder now. Yummy.
I hate how my Shift key is being a motherfucking retard.

0 comments: