Knock please!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today, I bused to West mall with my girliefrand.
He made us go inside Bolsa Grande, then the gate was locked so we missed our bus and had to walk all the way around and wait for another bus. >:O
We took cool kid pics on the bus and a handicapped man laughed at Anthony cuhs I called him an IDIOT.(:

We got off the bus and took a visit to PETCO. The mousies were so cute! Anthony looks like a guinea pig. :D
Then we went to Jamba Juice. Anddd got a little bit lost, but managed to make it to the mall.
We went to Hot Topic and he tried on skinny jeans, but we both decided it doesn't match him.
TWLOHA♥

We got in trouble because there should be "NO GROUP ACTIVITIES IN THE DRESSING ROOM!"

Then we went to Anchor Blue and bought Anthony pretty jeans!
Then Hollister, PacSun, and VICTORIA'S SECRET! >:D
We ran into Katie and Christy. =D Then Old Navy!

We tried on sunglasses and I made him take pictures wiff meh. YAYYY.

He ordered food from Panda Express and I stole some of his food.

After, we had to wait at the bus stop with a bunch of fobs and I kept singing "Hey There Delilah" to bug Anthony.
When we were on the bus I sorta dozed off then Anthony was all, "The bus is going to turn, we have to get out."
I woke up and ran off the bus and then the bus didn't turn and instead juss went straight in the direction of our homes.
SO... Anthony and I walked walked walked. We had to walk through red fuzzy plants surrounded by bees. T____T
Then we started rating people on a scale of 1-10. xD ANDDDD we finally reached the bus stop then he went home.
Later, I went to Noel's house and ate frozen lychee. I say lye-chee. Not lee-chee.
We watched The Last House on the Left. It was sorta creepy/disturbing.
This one lady could not keep her boobs in her shirt. They were popping out everywhere.
And a guy got his hand shredded in the sink dispenser thing. >_______>
And in the end, some man's head blew up from a microwave thingy.
Yeah that's all. (: Tomorrow is bonfire!<3

0 comments: