Galaxies and stars

Friday, April 24, 2009

can't compare to my love.

I worked my ass off on that letter.
It's cold. I'm cold. I feel colder than the temperature outside. It's so dreary.
It's stupid of me to have thought your smile meant something and your words were true.
It's okay. I won't let myself regret it because I'm the one that never stopped. I succeed.
Such harsh words obviously hurt because I thought we had something together.
No whatevers. Just walking straight past. It'll disappear. I'll disappear.

My dad doesn't notice that I got a haircut. Lol.

I cut my bangs today! It looks wretched. ^_________^
Yesterday, Tiffany and I walked to Tastea's and we walked Patrick home.
He was being a bully and kept trying to flatten down my hair.
Then we made a bet that if I whined or screamed during the walk, I'd owe him money for every time I screamed or whined.
I owe him 3 fucking dollars. T_______T
Then me and Tiffany went to Lee's to pee and buy coconut pancakes.
Then we were walking back to Bolsa and we told ghost/scary stories. A bus went past and we both got scared. D:
Then Tiffany left after a while and then Johnny bought me a chocolate dick icecream and it melted all over me.
I know how to break dance! (pfft i wish) And we told stories in a triangle with him and my best friend.

I worked/stressed myself out for stupid shit yesterday. Ugh. Why do I even bother?

0 comments: