Hey sexy. (;

Thursday, April 2, 2009

ASDFGHJKL;
come a little closer. yeah just like that.


Ugh stupid benchmarks. D:<

Janice: I'm mad at you.
Steven: Uhh.. okay?
MEANIEBUTTFACE I HATE YOU. YOU CHOSE OREOS OVER ME.

YAYYY SPRING BREAK!
Monday is maybe West mall with Sandy and Arimi.
Kevin Le's bonfire at Huntington beach. Kekeke. ^_____^
And Anthony Tran, my girliefrand's house! To play his PS3 and then Regals to movie hop. WOOOOT!
Camerawhore and karaoke with Henry. x]
I can't go over to my biff's house cuhs he's gonna be busy doing NOTHING. Pfft retard.<3

Today was interesting. Me and Nhu went to Rite-Aid.
She ended up buying flas instead of me buying it.
&& HELLO PANDA IS SO GOOD!
Nhu and I go on crazy adventures and travel to scary Asain supermarket bathrooms.
Yum.

All I see is you.

I'm out!

0 comments: