QWERTY

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My best friend just called me stupid.
-.-;;

Oh whatever life is full of bullsheet anyways.
I miss my gf Anthony Tran. He signed off on me.
Probably to eat his foot-long. What a fattie.
I'm his Edward Cullen and he's my Bella Swan.
We are going to go shopping on Wednesday and I will make him beautiful!

Janice: what time do you think we'll get home?
Anthony: whenever time you want.
Anthony: i
Anthony: Edward Cullen
Anthony: will take you home
Janice: xD
Janice: not even!
Janice: im edward; you're bella
Anthony: well
Anthony: u are the man in this relationship
Janice: mmhmm
Janice: i love my girliefrand anthony tran<3

Now how are we supposed to go to Photosticker (YES ANTHONY, photosticker), Subway, Boba Loca, the Block, watch a movie, and be home before 6? xO

0 comments: