Air

Monday, June 29, 2009

11:O9AM
Haha. I’m currently on the plane, and since there’s no internet.
I’m writing this on Microsoft Word so I can copy&paste it to my blog laters!
My phone won’t even work ,shiet. >:[
Teehee. I’m watching SpongeBob Squarepants. I love SpongeBob. (:
Bleeeeh. I wanted to talk to my girliefrand on the plane, but I have no service.
They say the flight will only take 4 hours and 14 minutes.
I don’t like the number four. D=
I’m so mad, the airport didn’t sell any Arizona Iced Tea.
I’m kinda dizzy. I hope I have internet in Virginia.
Also, Jennifer Nguyen is coming here too, next month.
Hopefully, we meet up and hang out of California. :O
Haha. I’m juss gonna play games on my laptop now.
I would play Sims2, but then it’s kinda embarrassing cuhs people can see.
I’m so tired. I slept at 3AM and woke up at 6AM.
Now I’m watching MTV. It’s talking about Coney Island. (:
I’ve been to Coney Island once with my mom. It’s really fun. I should go again.
This blog is gonna be boring cuhs I’m so distracted watching RoomRaiders.

1:O2PM
I’ve been watching iCarly for the past 2 hours. I actually like it.
How old are these characters anyways? They look like kids.
Man, I’m a little kid. It’s fucking cold.
I am REALLY cold. My nose is chilly.
I got free chips and a Sprite. Yayyyy for free food!
Okay, back to watching iCarly. :D

3:43PM/6:43PM
Stuck in traffic right now. At times like this, I wish I had WiFi.
I’m currently listening to my iPod with the JetBlue headphones.
They were $1 at the airport, but this nice white man gave them to me for free.
I’m really starting to appreciate white people nowadays.
Hopefully, this airport traffic rush won’t last long becuhs I’m really hungry.
I called my girliferand juss a while ago. Made me feel much better.
I’m taller than my mom. :O It’s been 2 years.
Listening to Hide and Seek.<3>
I’m getting really fond of these headphones.
They’ve been with me for the past 5 hours, and it’s way better then my jacked up earphones.
Well, I’ll update laters! I’m gonna go play some computer games.

4:37PM/7:37PM
I finally got my hands on some internet. I'm at my momma's friend's house.
They're making me food! :D
I'll try to update throughout the summer.

0 comments: