Need some sleep;

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eric is keeping me company while I wait for this night to end.
Here's a glimpse of a Mak and Yang production.
My favorites!


Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Janice: I found out my dad and stepmom are having sex on the bed I'm sleeping on. D:
Eric: .. dude
Janice: I know
Eric: That's nasty.
Janice: I know
Eric; What I just found out from Janice
Janice: I know. =/


Are there some songs you cant listen to because they remind you of someone?
Janice: Fuck that! I listen to songs I want to listen to, and if somebody I don;'t want to think about pops up, I beat the living crap outta them and listen to my good music.
Eric; Uhh nope. JANICE STOP BEIN A SAILOR
Janice: I'm not a sailor. :[
Eric: You're a sailor.
'NUFF SAID


Are you happy with where you are relationship-wise now?
Janice: I don't wanna be single. -CRIESSS-Eric help me, my eyes are twitching. I think I'm insomnic!
Eric; Yeah I am. Janice I've been helping you!. You're not an insomniac. :P
Janice: Now I'm a maniac? I sad nic; not niac! ARG.
Eric: What the hell is an insomnic?
Janice: Person who can't sleep.
Eric: That's an insomniac...
I'm a BLONDIE. Dx

Should chauvinists of either gender be in a relationship?
Janice: The hell is a chauvititties? Some zucchini sucking monsters?
Eric; No. Wait. Take that back, they're not my life.
Janice: hat life?
Eric; The chauvinists that decide to get into relationships.
Janice: What are they? Cannibals?
Eric: People who are really biased and devote themselves to a group, cause, or attitude.
Janice: Oh sounds like zucchini sucking monsters to me.


0 comments: