Exhaustion

Friday, June 5, 2009

School's always boring. I like kicking Arimi's locker.
It makes me feel strong when nobody else can kick it shut, but I can! :D
After school, I walked 2.9 miles to Card Stop to give a stupid ticket to THE girliefrand.
I was so pissed off. Haha. Woojin was on GoogleEarth stalking me. xD And giving me directions.
Blehhh. And after I gave the ticket to gf and shittt, he got mad at me.
I stomped away and into Payless to try on shoes for the heck of it.
This nice lady was like oh that's cute, when I tried on these shoes. They look OKAY.

She got it for me since it was on sale for 8$ and also it was buy one get one 50% off so it was 4$.
Whatta nice lady. I went back to Card Rush and got hit on by scary people. So I told them I like girls not guys. :[
Then Jay came to pick me up and I had to buy him Wendy's.
Janice: Jay, you're so skinny? How can I be skinny like you?
Jay: STOP EATING.
Janice: Jay, you're so pretty. How can I be pretty like you?
Jay: Stop being ugly!
He is a jerk jerk jerk!
I couldn't go bowling with Noel and Phoebe today, cuhs I had no money. :[
Cuhs I spent it on Jay and on lunch today in school.
Bestfrand, never talks to me that much anymore. I miss you bestfrand.
I'm so tired.

Goodbye my lover. Goodbye my friend. You have been the one. You have been the one for me.

0 comments: