stu-stu-stuttering

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

This morning, I woke up, thought to myself, "I really want some white underwear."
And then went to eat my daily breakfast of chocolate chipped waffles.
Credit Recovery is now officially over. I'm probably gonna miss it.
Mr. A always helping me on my tests/quizzes, people fighting for food, hockey, and etc. xD
Today, I was gonna go to the office to ask how I could make up my hours, but the counselor wasn't there.
I came back like 5 minutes later, and tried opening the door, but it wouldn't budge!
I pulled harder and a teacher walked past and looked at me.
I thought he was gonna help me open it, so I pulled the door again.
While I was struggling, he goes to the door and picks up the chain that holds the door closed and shakes it at me.
I was so embarrassed. >_________<;; I hope I can get good grades this last quarter. Sophomore year, I will try. Definitely.
I'll have an empty binder with all my old paper thrown away.
I can be organized again! Hahaha. And then 3 weeks later, my binders a mess again. D"=
I still can't wait for summer.
I can sleepover at Soo's place every single fucking day and meet her bf and swim with them Fairfax Square kids.
I get to see Sophia Xue, my boo. We can act like a bunch of retards in public places again.

I came home, and it turns out my stepmom bought me new undies! I have a white undie now. Yay! I swear I am a psychic! (:

Tina Ho stop being a stalker and go make your own blog. I know mine would be way better than yours.

I'm unusually happy today.... :D

0 comments: