Relationships and Anchor Blue jeans

Monday, June 15, 2009

Damnit! I've been craving Photostickers for so long.
You, whoever took my girliefrand's jeans that I personally went shopping with him to get, FUCK YOU.
I hope you get raped by a monkey who has AIDS and dies.
Don't steal from poor Asian kids, steal from the mall, dipshits.
Well. No plans tomorrow. What to do at tutor for 1237 hours now?
My boobs hurt. I miss cuddles. I think my spider named Spidey died.
Omgoshhh I remember how in credit recovery, they all used to call me "kinky". SHOOT!

Okay. I don't think this will be genuine because my dad's gonna come home soon and scare the crap outta me and yell at me, BUT! here it goes.
Oh man. It's been already 5 months since I've been out of a relationship.
Single life was tough man! I cried a whole bunch. And whenever creepy people hit on me, I didn't have the excuse of "my bf will kick your fucking ass so STFU and GTFO".
I swear people are getting creepier and hornier these days. :[ Buy yourself some sex dolls. D=
Realtionships, ay yah yah. Janice dear, you suck at it.
You know what I like most in a relationship? When you get past the awkward and semi scared semi shy stage.
When you can juss change in front of that person. Sing in front of that person.
When you can cry, laugh, eat, and do everything without being embarassed.
I'm an imperfect mess. No guy would be able to accept me.
Too short; too fat. Too loud; too quiet. Too perverted; too naive. God, save me.
One day, I wish some guy would be able to step into my child-sized Converse and see things from my point.
But then, my feet are small, they wouldn't fit.
And if they did... you know what they say about guys with small feet! D;

0 comments: