Lovebug

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I can't sleep. I'm redoing this blog.
My brain is over analyzing, over thinking.
I'm so confused. I haven't stepped onto this ground for more than a year already.
It's got me so bewildered and frightened-like some deer caught in headlights.
I've got this tingly warmth in myself. x____x
No it's not butterflies in my tummy, dear. I save that for kisses.
I think it might be karma disguised as a joke.
I think it might be a present wrapped in a pretty bow.
But, it's probably that bitch, Karma knocking on my door.
D.H. even said his tone sounds sarcastic. Eye.dee.kay.
That's kind of a relief since I don't deserve this feeling from someone.
Still... We'll see. I hope it ravels and unwraps nicely.
I hope it helps me erase pain and allows me to draw a line between Now and the Past.
Don't be to rash, it may be nothing at all.

I like sushi!<3
Pinky promises kept: next best thing from chocolate chip waffles.

0 comments: